- Have your sump pump and its related components checked by the top rated Chicago and Suburban plumbing company.
- You’ll receive a 12-point inspection of your sump pump and it’s related components.
- You’ll receive a no-pressure consultation.
- We’ll let you know what we see. We’ll answer all your questions. We quote prices for any work you’re interested in. We’ll be ready to do any work you need at that time or at your future convenience.
- See why our customers recommend us throughout Chicago and the Suburbs.
- We look forward to the privilege to serve you!
Chicago Sump Pump Service
- Our plumbing professionals install sump pumps, battery back-up sump pumps, and sewage pumps, to keep your sublevels dry, clean and safe.
- We can also install inexpensive alarm monitors to let you know if ground water or sewage has risen to a problem level.
- Call 24/7 for service.
- Professional, Affordable, Reliable 24/7 Service
- Toll Free 866-580-2600
- Battery Back-Up Sump Pump
PHCC Pro Series 2400 Battery Backup Sump Pump System
Model # PHCC-2400
The new PHCC 2400 includes the following:
- Dual Float switch and protective cage for added redundancy
- Remote terminals that can send a signal to a home security system or phone dialer
- larger more powerful pump that can pump to higher heads
Dependable 2400 GPH, continuous-duty, submersible pump
- Pumps 2400 GPH at a 10-foot lift
- Stainless steel shaft, rulon seal, and rustproof housing provide long-lasting, reliable operation
- Can run dry without damage during the weekly test procedure
Fully automatic 13 amp charger
- Runs pump when AC power is available without draining the battery
- Recharges quickly when the battery has been discharged
- Shuts off completely when the battery is fully charged to increase the life of the battery
- System can accommodate 2 batteries for twice the run time
Computerized controller continuously monitors the pump, battery and power conditions to ensure dependable operation
- Tests the pump weekly by running automatically for 3 seconds
- Indicates the percentage of battery power available
- Sounds an alarm and indicates when:
- the battery fluid is low and water needs to be added
- the battery is discharged, defective, or terminals need cleaning
- the AC power is out or the circuit breaker has blown
- the pump is clogged or defective
- the pump was activated
- Alarm can be silenced during an emergency and will automatically reset in 24 hours
- Remote terminals that can send a trouble signal to other devices
- Dual float switch and protective cage